Popular Securities1 offers investment consulting services to individuals, corporations and institutions. In addition, we provide:
- Diversified portfolios through our managed account program
- Fixed Income sales & trading
- Investment banking and valuation services
We analyze your financial goals and investment objectives, and create a tailored investment plan, that fits your needs.
Our range of investment products includes:
- Local, domestic and international securities
- Access to professional portfolio managers
- Popular Family of Funds (open-end funds)
- Structured products
- Retirement management products (Keogh Plans)
- Insurance solutions
- Fixed and variable annuities
Types of Investment Accounts2
At Popular Securities, we offer the following accounts:
- Traditional brokerage account
- Managed Accounts using independent portfolio managers, with the support of the Popular Securities Advisory Group (PSAG)
PSAG is a group of professionals who provide investment advisory services including, among others:
- Comprehensive evaluation of existing assets
- Development of an investment policy
- Creating a strategy for your investment portfolio
- Portfolio management, including periodic reviews of your account
- Asset allocation that is aligned with your risk tolerance and goals
Popular Securities Investors Plus is a checking account tied to your Popular Securities investment account that enables the use of balances in your money market account.
The Popular Securities Investors Plus and ATH International Visa Platinum cards enable you to:
- Rapidly access your money through a wide network of automatic teller machines and bank branches
- Make any type of payment or purchase via check or the ATH International Visa Platinum card3
- Obtain outside financing4
- Access brokerage accounts online through Mi Banco Online
- Accumulate PREMIA®5 points through the use of the card
- Unlimited checking with the first order of checks provided free of charge; orders of subsequent checks vary in cost based on design and shipping
1 All products and brokerage services are offered by Popular Securities, LLC, registered broker/dealer, FINRA and SIPC. Popular Securities, Inc is a subsidiary of Popular, Inc. and affiliated to Banco Popular of Puerto Rico. Popular, Inc. and Banco Popular of Puerto Rico are not registered brokers.
2 Investment products are not insured by the FDIC, are not obligations of, or guaranteed by Banco Popular de Puerto Rico and involve risks, including possible loss of principal invested.
3 Every replacement or additional card: $5.00.
4 Subject to credit approval. Outside funding available through National Financial Services as established by regulations. Restrictions apply when borrowing against securities. It is important that you fully understand the risks involved in borrowing money against securities. Please check the status of disclosures related to margin included in your margin agreement. Opening a margin account requires completing an application and an agreement that will be submitted for approval. Consult your financial advisor for details on benefits and risks.
5 To be eligible, you must be an active member of the PREMIA® Program. Subject to the terms and conditions of the PREMIA® program. For more information about the accumulation, expiration, and use of points and about other terms and conditions, go to www.premia.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Use BrokerCheck to find out more about your financial consultant